Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Interview with Gay Erotic Author Nathan J. Morissey

I had the pleasure of interviewing the talented Nathan J. Morissey, one of the first erotica authors that graced my precious Kindle before I decided to jump feet first in the wet, sticky world of erotica.

Check out what he had to say...

How did you get your start/what made you decide to become a writer of erotica?
I first started writing gay erotica as a present for a friend. I couldn't sell it to magazines, so I decided to publish it myself. I found out that I really enjoyed the process. After writing one, I knew that I couldn't stop. That was a year and a half ago.

From what or where do you derive the most inspiration for your stories? 
Life...haha! Inspiration is everywhere, especially when I see a hot guy on the street, or on the bus, or in the grocery store. My mind starts to wander and then soon, wham! I got a sexy story.

What are you working on at the moment?
A story called Moan for Daddy. Will be published soon. It's about this intern who recounts his adventures pleasing his boss at this investment banking firm.

Do you find it difficult to keep sex scenes fresh and interesting?
No, because every story is different and each sex scene is relevant only to its particular story.

What's your process? Do you enjoy listening to music or do you need quiet?
Sometimes I listen to music, but most of the time, I need quiet to think.

Who/what do you enjoy reading in your spare time?
I read everything, from romance to horror to general fiction.

What’s your favorite food? 
I love it all! I'm quite a foodie, it turns out. Among my favorites are Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Spanish. I'd have to say sushi, pasta and paella.

If you could pick one place in the world to retire to, where would it be?
So many places to choose from! I'd say either Paris, France or sunny Hawaii.

Thanks Nathan for agreeing to the interview and for all you smut reader, check out my man Nathan's Seducing My Stepdad on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment