Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Diary of a Gay Nympho: Bottoms Up (Sin City Gay Erotic Tales #5) Now Available!

Diary of a Gay Nympho: Bottoms Up (Sin City Gay Erotic Tales #5) - Things between Ian and Jaivian start to heat up, but a new player is threatening the status quo. Will this new development douse the flame in this hot 'n' heavy relationship? Will it end things between Ian and Jaivian before they even begin?Take a peek into the pages of Ian's sin city diary.


Excerpt from  Bottoms Up: 

After one of his massages we headed back to the hotel to freshen up before dinner. It was Sunday so I didn't know if there would be much of a nightlife. I looked over at Jaivin to see a huge grin on his face. He collapsed on the bed slapping his hand on the mattress for me to join him.


“What?” he said, jumping up and down on the bed.

“I’m going to take a quick shower, then you can freshen up, and we can head out,” I said, pulling down my pants and exposing my white low waist short boxers. They fit me perfectly. My ass looked extra plump and it presented my package nicely. I turned to see Jaivin holding his crotch.

“Don’t even think about it,” I said, throwing my shirt over his face.

The water flowed down my back as I leaned against the wall allowing the water to massage the remaining soreness from the drive down. Since I moved to Vegas my sex life has been on the upswing, but it was all sex—no love. I’ll have all the time in the world to settle down in a couple decades, right? I’m still young. It was all about having fun and experiencing new things. I couldn’t be tied down, not now.  I had a career to focus on that could potentially mean mega bank in a few months. With the stock options I’ve received and the potential payout it could bring, if I played my cards right I could be set for a few years.

The door opened into the bathroom, I saw Jaivin’s profile through the glass. He opened the shower door and stood in the back eyeing my soapy nude body.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know anyone was in here,” he said, licking his lips. The mist from the shower covered his nude body as he stroked his cock. His eyes slowly made their way up my body.


Diary of a Gay Nympho: Bottoms Up is on sale for $.99 at:

Buy Straight Chaser from My Bookstore for all devices
Buy Straight Chaser from Amazon for the Kindle
Buy Straight Chaser from Barnes & Noble for the Nook
Buy Straight Chaser from Smashwords for all devices



No comments:

Post a Comment