Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm Hot!

At posting I have the top three spots in Hot Releases on Amazon! Yeah! What does it mean, peeps are buying my shit and it's encouragement for me. Hell, even if my books didn't sell I'd still write and put'em up on Amazon.

My Twin Brothers, New ORGYleans, and Uncle Jesse & Friends are in the Top 3 with My Twin Cousins, and Country Cousins rounding out the Top 10.

But you like me, you really like me! Okay, that was Sally Field reference.

In other news, I've sent my entire collection, well minus one book and collection, to a new site where hopefully they'll make their appearance this weekend. It's one of the hottest destinations on the net for all things gay.

My Two Dads, the sequel to Banging Dad (ARe - Amazon), is still a work in progress; it's taking a little bit longer than I expected.

Stroke ya later!
Evan X.

No comments:

Post a Comment