Monday, January 2, 2012

My 2011 Soundtrack

Thanks to Last.fm for being so awesome. I love that I can track every single track I listen to. As I looked over my charts for 2011 I noticed that I listened to a ton of different music thanks to Pandora and the like. But there were a few albums I listened to every single day.

Check it out.

Beyonce and Rihanna's albums were great to write smut to. I think that's how Rihanna ranked so high. Her album was on constant repeat for December 2011.

I really enjoyed Beyonce's album. I should also add this is the only Beyonce album I own. I do own all the Destiny's Child albums.

But my favorite album of 2011 goes to Adele followed closely by Gavin Degraw, my baby daddy. =)


My Top 10 Music Artist of 2011

  1. Beyonce (1243 plays)
  2. Rihanna (875 plays)
  3. Adele (709 plays)
  4. Gavin Degraw (679 plays)
  5. Howard Shore
  6. Mariah Carey
  7. Bruno Mars
  8. Jason Mraz
  9. Josh Kelley
  10. Monica


My Top 10 Albums of 2011

  1. Beyonce - 4 (Deluxe Edition)
  2. Adele - 21 (Limited Deluxe Edition with Bonus Disc)
  3. Rihanna - Talk That Talk
  4. Gavin Degraw - Sweeter
  5. Rihanna - Loud
  6. Bruno Mars - Doo-Woops & Hoooligans
  7. Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship Of The Rings
  8. Amy Winehouse - Back to Black
  9. Whitney Houston - I Look To You
  10. Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster


My Top 10 Tracks of 2011

  1. Adele - Don't Your Remember(Live Acoustic)
  2. Beyonce - I Was Here
  3. BEyonce - Countdown
  4. Melanie Fiona - 4 AM
  5. Beyonce - Dance for You
  6. The Band Perry - If I Die Young
  7. Aretha Franklin - Nobody Like You
  8. Rihanna Farewell
  9. Beyonce - Schoolin' Life
  10. Rihanna - Birthday Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment