Monday, February 27, 2012

PayPal = Moral Police

By now you've heard about the uproar in the land of indie erotica authors. We're basically being kicked in the ass by  PayPal


So far a majority of my legal eBooks have been forced out of several online sites. Sites that bring in a good bit of money so I can eat.


PayPal is forcing sites to remove erotica content that contains any references to bestiality, rape and incest. None of my titles feature any of that, but Paypal says that eBooks featuring characters who have sexual relations with non-blood relatives is not permitted. Well, many of my books do feature characters who engage in hot steam sex with a non-blood related. My characters are all consenting adults.


No company should be allowed to tell you what you can or cannot read. Period.

All my titles are current available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

To read more about this shit storm check out the links below.

TechCrunch: PayPal As Moral Police? Forces E-Book Sellers To Remove Certain Erotica Content
ZDNet: PayPal Strong-Arms Indie Ebook Publishers Over Erotic Content
HuffPost: PayPal Takes Controversial Stance Against Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment