Friday, March 9, 2012

Doubled Teamed by Coach & Dad (Gay Erotic Stories #10) Now Available!


Doubled Teamed by Coach and Dad - is the tenth book in the Gay Erotic Stories series.

Wade, the star basketball player, is getting heat from his coach and stepdad for slacking off during the play-offs. They decide to give him a lesson on how to properly penetrate the hole.

WARNING: This explicit erotic 5000 word short story contains hot man on man on man sex (double penetration, fingering, rimming, oral, masturbation, and good ole' hot anal sex)...intended for mature adults.

Excerpt from Doubled Teamed by Coach and Dad:

I poured drink after drink until I was good and tipsy. The night was young and I wanted a slight buzz before hitting the sack. Tomorrow wasn't going to be pretty so why not arrive hung over. Or better yet not at all. Stroking my cock wouldn't be able to satisfy me tonight. I wanted some special attention. I reached for my phone to see who was on my late night booty text list.


Randy, George, Kelvin, Craig, James, Brad, Jeff, Marvin, Cindy?—No.
I wanted something fresh someone different. I needed to hunt for my food and the only way to do that from the comfort of my bed was to put an ad on CL and wait for the nibbles.

Been a long day. Looking to release some tension.
Me: DDfree, Dark short hair, blue-grey eyes, 6’4”, solid 210.
You: Top, DDFree, above avg cock.
No endless emails. Send pic in first email.

I attached a body pic and within minutes my inbox filled with hopefuls. I instantly deleted the emails without attachments and shuffled through all the ones where the sender listed himself as a bottom. One email caught my eye. A thirty-seven year-old recently divorced traveler from NYC. After a few email exchanges I invited him over for some late night action.

Twenty minutes passed and I was getting antsy. CL guys were notorious for no-shows or being extremely late. I was tempted to take care of myself, but the dude looked hot in his photos and I wanted to feel the skin of another person tonight.

There was a knock at the door. I checked the clock and it was a little past midnight. I opened the door and there he was, six-feet-two-inches of sexiness standing in at my door. He sauntered in with his hands shoved in his pockets and he seemed a little shy. I offered him a drink to loosen him up.

A few shots later we were tongue wrestling on the couch. My hands were down his pants squeezing his round cheeks as he lay on top of me. He ripped off my t-shirt and tasted my flesh. He pulled away and unzipped his chinos, unleashing his thickness. The freak wasn’t wearing any underwear providing easy access. I jumped from the couch pulling his cock as I led him into my bedroom.

Doubled Teamed by Coach and Dad is on sale for $2.99 at:

Buy Doubled Teamed by Coach and Dad from Barnes & Noble for the Nook


Stroke ya later...


No comments:

Post a Comment