Sunday, March 11, 2012

Straight Chaser (Gay Dirty Read #1) Now Available!

Straight Chaser (Gay Dirty Reads #1)A sexaholic reverts back to his old ways and is on the hunt for the straight guys who like to play rough. His insatiable appetite brings him an attached straight 'power top' for a night of rough aggressive play.

WARNING: This explicit 3,300+ erotic short story contains hot man on man aggressive sex (fingering, oral, masturbation, and good ole' hot anal sex)...intended for mature adults.


Excerpt from Straight Chaser:

His eyes darted across the room as he skirted out the door. I could have sworn that he was sporting a chub in his pants. As I closed the door I caught him peeking out his door. I shot him a wink and made a mental note. Maybe I’d been missing out. Before I could latch the door there was another knock.


“What is it now, Carl,” I said swinging the door open.
“Nope. No Carl here,” the sexy stranger said.
“Power top?” I asked, giving the stranger a once over.

He invited himself in and checked out my assets, “Damn right.”

He flopped on the coach with his legs spread, caressing his crotch. He was six-foot-six-inches of pure prime grade beef. I latched the door and adjusted my jock.

“Let me get a beer,” he demanded. Funny, I didn’t offer but he could get away with it, with looks like his. I handed him his beer. His fingers grazed my hand and looked up with his intense gray eyes. I could have melted. His rugged good looks, strong chiseled chin and stubbled face reminded me of Clive Owens.

I watched as he watched me. His jeans fit nicely. I already had a peek of his cock earlier but sometimes pictures don’t tell the hold story.

“Well, what are you waiting for,” he said, motioning his eyes down to his crotch. He took another swig of his beer and placed the bottle on the coffee table. His arms stretched out over the back of the couch, inviting me into his space. I knelt down between his legs and began to unzip his fly.


Straight Chaser is on sale for $.99 at:

Buy Straight Chaser from My Bookstore for all devices
Stroke ya later...

No comments:

Post a Comment